After graduating obtaining a degree in Information Technology in 1997, Michele Cremaschi attended a European Social Fund Course in Theater at Cassina de Pecchi and received his diploma in 1999. He continued studying physical theatre under Pierre Byland, among others.
Michele Cremaschi has been writing for the theater and acting since 1999, participating at festivals the length and breadth of Europe, and in Russia, Africa, and China. These include:
- The Santarcangelo International Festival , Italy, 2004,
- The Harare International Festival of Arts (Zimbabwe, 2010),
- The Edinburgh Fringe Festival (2006 e 2009)
- The Macao International Festival (2012)
- The National Art Festival (South Africa, 2012)
He founded the Slapsus comedy group, with which he appeared on Italian (Zelig) and Belgian television programs.
He directed the Erbamil Cooperative from 2005 until 2008, and has served as Director and President of the Retroscena Association and InItinere Theater Residence since then.
Currently organizes the “Nuove tecnologie in scena/New technologies on Stage” review in collaboration with Teatro Donizetti in Bergamo.
- Slapstick Comedies (1998, Compagnia Alicante production, street theatre; author and actor)
- Rifiuti Umani (1999, Compagnia Erbamil production; actor)
- Alberi (1999, co-production Erbamil, compagnia Corona, Instabile Quick, Alicante; actor and author)
- ViaVai (1999, Erbamil production; actor and author)
- Synphonia (1999, Erbamil-Ambaradan; since 2008, Slapsus production; actor and author)
- Clown in piazza (2000, directed by Pierre Byland; actor)
- Francesco di Terra e di Vento (2001, Teatro Minimo production; actor)
- Amare Acque Dolci (2001, Erbamil production; actor)
- ManoLibera – fumetti a teatro (2004, compagnia Erbamil; since 2008 ScarlattineTeatro/Luna e Gnac/M. Cremaschi; actor and author)
- FairPlay (2006, Erbamil-Ambaradan; since 2008, Slapsus; actor and author)
- ZooWoobinda (2007, directed by Marco Cavicchioli; actor)
- Il Giorno Prima dell’Inizio del Mondo (2009, ScarlattineTeatro – Luna e Gnac – M. Cremaschi)
- Tempesta! Shakespeare tuoni e fulmini (2010, Slapsus – Luna e Gnac)
- Méliès & me (2012)
- Augmented Pinocchio (2013, production support by E45 Napoli Fringe Festival – Fondazione Campania dei Festival)
- 2003, take part to Tv productions by RTBF – Belgian national television,
- 2003, “BRA – Braccia Rubate all’Agricoltura”, (RaiTre, by and with Serena Dandini)
- 2006 “Circo Massimo Show” (RaiDue)
- 2008 “Zelig Off” (Canale5, with Slapsus)
- 2008/2009 “Zelig Circus” (Canale5, with Slapsus)
- 2001, “Ma Mi” (videoclip Arpioni band, directed by Chiara Cremaschi for Gridalo Forte records)
- 2008, “Incantesimi” (short film di Chiara Cremaschi, production Fargo Film with Film Commission Torino Piemonte; actor)
- 1997, Università Statale di Milano, facoltà di scienze MMFFNN: degree in Scienze dell’Informazione with 101/110, degree studies title: “Una formalizzazione della metodologia per la modellazione concettuale Entity – Relationship”.
- 2009, Milano: developer Quartz Composer
- 2010, Residenza Teatrale InItinere, Bergamo: “Motion Tracking Techniques“, workshop by Robert Wechsler
- 1998: degree “attore per teatro, cinema e radio” founded by Fondo Sociale Europeo, held by Emisfero Destro Teatro, Cassina de Pecchi.
- 1997-oggi: Workshop by Marcello Magni, Pierre Byland, Roberto Anglisani, Marco Baliani, Raul Manso, Maurizio Schmidt, Alessandra Ghiglione, Mimma Gallina, Gigi Gherzi, Eugenio Allegri, Antonio Catalano, Kaya Anderson, Marco Cavicchioli.
- 2003 Festival du Rire Rochefort – prix de la presse;
- 2009 Edinburgh Fringe Festival – LongListed for the Total Theatre Prize and Pick of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival;
- 2010 vincitore del Lalka też człowiek Festival (Varsavia-Polonia);
- 2010 L’Altro Festival Lugano – young jury prize;
- 2011 KingFestival (Veliky Novgorod-Russia) best children show, Local Turistic Office prize, young critic jury prize.
- 2011 E-Mix Quality Label – visual theatre festival network prize
- Nuove Tecnologie a Teatro, Teatro Sociale di Bergamo, artistic direction
- Palco dei Colli, Bergamo e comuni del Parco dei Colli, administration
Teaching workshop about new technologies applied to theatre scene. Watch news on this website to see past organized workshops.